Why Should I Hire A Pet sitter?
A professional pet sitter benefits both the pets and their owners. We are here to alleviate any concerns you may have about leaving your pet or home alone while working or traveling.
For the Pets, Benefits include:
- Being able to stay in their own home surrounded by their familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Having one-on-one play time and/or keeping with an exercise routine
- Receiving personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatments and feeding schedules
- Having someone to check on them and take to the vet in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel and kept in a cage for the duration of your travel
- Making sure that your pet does not pick up any illnesses from other pets at boarding facilities
For the Owners the Benefits include:
- Knowing that your pet is being left in capable, caring hands
- Avoiding the trauma and guilt of having to leave your pet
- Not having to rely or impose upon your family, friends or neighbors
- Security that your home is maintaining its “lived-in” feel by bringing in mail, packages, rotating drapes, lights, etc..