At TLC Pet Care Co. we pride ourselves on our professionalism and knowledge of proper pet care to provide excellent service to the owners and their pets who reside in the Central NJ area.
- It is our goal to establish and maintain a long term relationship based on trust and high quality services.
- Please always give as much notice as possible. Reservations are taken on a first-come first- served basis and we do not overbook.
- Please contact the office for all reservations, cancellations, and schedule changes. Please do not try to contact your sitter as they cannot make these changes for you.
- We accept cash or credit cards. We will also accept checks from established clients.
- Unless otherwise arranged, payment is to be left in full at the beginning of each visit or set of visits.
- Payment for daily dog walking services can be made at the beginning of the month or bimonthly.
When you begin service with us, we require that you give us two copies of your house key. One will be kept in the office for emergency use. The other will be with the sitter then kept in the office when not in use. We recommend that you allow us to keep both keys to facilitate future service. We will return keys to you and pick them up at later dates but there is a fee of $15 each time. We will not leave keys in your home on the last visit, thereby locking ourselves out, in the event you are delayed in returning home.
- Twenty-four hour’s notice is required when cancelling a scheduled visit. If service is cancelled with less than 24 hour’s notice, all visits within the 24 hour window will still be charged for.
- 7 days cancellation notice is required for vacation pet/house sitting.
- No refunds for early returns. Please understand that we had this time set aside for you and we may have turned down other bookings. We may give partial returns in certain circumstances.
- For daily dog walking clients, please call by 8 AM to avoid being charged for the day’s visit.
Holiday Payments & Cancellations
- Holidays are our busiest time. To ensure the highest level of service, once we are fully booked, we will not take any more bookings and will start a wait list. All reservations at designated holiday times must be secured with payment at the time of booking. These times are:
- Private school Spring Break week
- Public school Spring Break week
- Easter weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- 4th of July weekend
- Labor Day weekend
- Thanksgiving week
- December 20-January3
- Cancellation one week to 4 days prior to the initial visit: 50% credit
- 2-3 days prior to initial visit: 25% credit
- 24 hours or less prior to initial visit: NO credit will be provided
- Refunds are not available for cancelled services, only credit for future visits.
Last Minute Reservations
- There is a $5.00 fee for 1/2 hr. visits scheduled with less than 12 hours notice to compensate us for adjusting our schedule to accommodate yours.
- In the event that your pet requires immediate medical attention, we will first attempt to contact you prior to obtaining emergency care. But TLC has the authority to act in your pet’s best interest even if we have not been able to contact you. Upon contracting with us for service, Client will leave an active credit card number for all charges incurred while tending to emergency or veterinary care.